Lumière LED RIHUIDA CL33RGBV2
Conseils de sécurité
To prevent any damage to your product or personal injury, please read the following safety precaution before operation and keep the manual for all users’ looking up anytime. Before operating this unit, please read the instruction carefully and properly keep, for future reference.
La structure du produit est introduite
- Panneau lumineux
- Bouton fixe du sabot
- Chaussure chaude
- Fente pour sabot
- OLED LCD screen
- Bouton interrupteur d'alimentation
- Bouton gauche
- Bouton de droite
- Bouton de mode
- Port de charge de type C
- Diffuseur doux
Remarques concernant le nettoyage
- Clean the dirt in the video light with detergent and make it dry with a soft cloth.
- Don’t use strong detergents. Such as thinner, gasoline, and alcohol. Which could damage the protective layer.
Fonction et caractéristique
- Switch ON/OFF Long press the power/options button for 3 seconds to turn on the product and light up the display screen. In the startup state, long press the power/options button for 3 seconds, and the light and display screen will be off, and the product will shut down.
Under the startup state, press the left and right buttons to adjust the value behind the symbol “. Short press the power/Options button, you can switch the current mode to another. For example, in CCT mode, the value behind the symbol “>” is for color temperature. Short pressing the power/options button can adjust to the brightness. At this time, The value after the symbol”>” is the brightness value. Long press the left and right buttons, and the value behind “›” can be adjusted quickly. Press the M button to switch between CCT, HSI, and EFFECTS modes. Press the Left button to decrease and press the Right button to increase. Long press the M button for 3 seconds to enter the MENU screen. At this screen, tap the power/Option button. When “>” is Pointing to GR, you can select the group (A, B, C) by pressing the left and right buttons, and tap the power/option button. When “>” is Pointing to CH, you can select the channel by pressing the left and right buttons (CH1-CH15).
Affichage du niveau de la batterie
After the product is turned on, the battery icon will be displayed in the screen. There are three grids of battery power and one grid will be lost when the battery power is reduced by about 30%. When the power indicator starts blinking, it indicates the battery has lower power and it should be charged.
Charger le produit
When the product has low power, it should be charged as soon as possible. Please power a 5V 1A charger on, then the TYPE-C plug is inserted into the TYPE-C charging port of the product. At this time, the power icon will display like flowing water. As about every 30% power is charged one battery power grid will appear. When all grids show up means the battery is fully charged.
Guide d'utilisation de l'application
- Use a mobile phone to scan the above code to download the APP, or search and download the APP “LightAttendant” from Google Play (Android) or APP Store (iPhone IOS )
- To turn the APP on, you need to agree all necessary permissions and function switches. If Bluetooth is not enabled, it will prompt you to turn on Bluetooth to scan and connect the device. Select “Confirm to turn on Bluetooth” or manually turn on Bluetooth of the mobile phone (IOS requires to turn on manually).
- The product turned on normally.
- Click “+” of the APP (as Fig. 1)to enter the interface of “Scan to Device ” and scan the device. After a few seconds, a photo of the bound device and device name will be displayed as shown in Fig. 2. Click Add, it will display the Fig. 3 interface. When the words “Light status: Paired” shows up and click the interface Fig.3, then it goes into the interface like in Figure 4. Click “Ch :1/Grp: A” on the upper right of the interface in Figure 4 to select the SAME Grp CH as the light. By selecting different options on the top right side of the APP, the controlled devices will also be adjusted to the corresponding option. Slide the grey block which shows the light status “Paired” (in Fig.3) to the left side, then the interface in Figure 5 will show up. Click” Delete” in Figure 5, the corresponding interface will appear to prompt you to delete the paired device.
Remarque : Click “Help” on each screen of the APP will show the operation guide. (When a device is not found during scanning, please make sure if the light is turned on or the Bluetooth in the mobile phone is enabled. then repeat above ).
dimension du produit
- Einheit: mm Tolerances : #1.0mm L=79.65 W=66 T=30
- This light is not dustproof and waterproof.
- This light is a precision instrument. Please do not let the product fall to the ground, with no collision or strong impact.
- Do not cover the ventilation hole, otherwise, it may increase the internal temperature and lead to fire or an accident resulting in an accident of product.
- Do not place the product near flammable or volatile liquids, otherwise, it may cause fire smoke.
- Please make sure the light is switched OFF when it is not used. .
- Do not put the product into the storage box after use immediately. Residual heat may damage the white LED. Cool the product thoroughly before placing it in the storage box.
Les spécifications et la conception sont sujettes à modification sans préavis.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. Suppose this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. In that case, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Réorientez ou déplacez l'antenne de réception.
- Augmenter la distance entre l'équipement et le récepteur.
- Connectez l'équipement à une prise sur un circuit différent de celui sur lequel le récepteur est connecté.
- Consulter le revendeur ou un technicien radio / TV expérimenté pour obtenir de l'aide.
L'appareil a été évalué pour répondre aux exigences générales d'exposition aux RF.
L'appareil peut être utilisé dans des conditions d'exposition portables sans restriction.
Documents / Ressources
|Lumière LED RIHUIDA CL33RGBV2 [pdf] Mode d'emploi|
2A8R6-CL33RGBV2, 2A8R6CL33RGBV2, cl33rgbv2, CL33RGBV2 Lumière LED, CL33RGBV2, Lumière LED, Lumière